This blog isn't here to change lives or instill profound ideas. It is only an account of my experiences.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Episode I: A New Hope
We went straight from Amecameca to the airport where HM dropped me off with the passenger details and 1,000 pesos to get everyone to the hotel. Who knew it would be harder to find people coming out baggage claim in an airport than 5,000m up on a volcano. After collecting everyone from the airport I headed to the hotel to ensure that everyone was checked in and ready to go. That night I stayed at the hotel and didn’t have enough time to go home to wash clothes but I figured there would be time to do it on the road. After the briefing with HM we all headed to dinner and began talking about the upcoming days. That night I stayed at the hotel with another guide, Fosi Bear, so we could get everyone up and out in the morning. That hotel couldn’t wash my clothes because they don’t offer that service on Sundays. God is so vengeful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment