Hello, Hola, Hallo and Pozdrav! My name is Steve or Esteban and if you are reading this blog chances are you already know that but just in case you didn't, now you do. Well I want to start by saying that I always made fun of people who wrote blogs and didn't think I would one day become a "blogger" but here I am writing a blog. Having said that I can now write without ridicule. In order to respect people's privacy I am not going to include real names in my blog except for my own. In addition I don't feel as though I need to censor myself so if you are unsure in your ability to read the occasional vulgarity you should read this anyway because it's funny.
I graduated from college with a degree in Spanish Literature and Psychology. Isn't it obvious I knew exactly what I wanted to do? I knew I wasn't about to start a job working nine to five in an office nor was I on track to becoming a Psychologist so I made the next logical step and moved to Mexico City, Mexico. I live for adventure and that is in part why I am here. I wouldn't be here without the love and support of all my family so I must thank them profusely. I now find myself in La Ciudad de México trying to become a mountaineering guide in an increasingly dangerous country. Needless to say I was one of the few obvious American citizens on my flight into México City. Tourism seems to decrease following massacres in a country which makes my job far more difficult. Well I can only hope that the Mexican drug lords will decide that a life of crime and murder isn't all that its cracked up to be. Until then I will have to order straight from Colombia. I guess I am obligated to point out the obvious and say that was a joke. From now on you have to pick those out yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment